Family and Domestic Violence and Leases

If you lease a property with your partner and need to leave because of Family or Domestic Violence perpetrated by them, you can have your name removed from the lease with the landlord’s agreement or a Court Order.  For advice or help you can contact the Tenants’ Union of Tasmania.