Apprenticeship and Traineeship Advice

As an apprentice or trainee, if you need advice with any aspect of your apprenticeship or traineeship, you can contact your apprenticeship network provider (either MEGT, JobNet, or MAS National) or the state training authority Skills Tasmania.  You are also able to contact other agencies (such as Australian Apprenticeship Pathways or OzHelp Tasmania) who specialise in assistance and guidance of apprentices and trainees, and who can offer support with things like additional literacy or numeracy skills, advice and guidance with workplace problems, or with advice on any issues with your training contract.

If you have an issue, no matter how small you think it might be, it’s always best to ask for advice.